Sunday 18 May 2014

Illamasqua's Seance with stamping from Emily de Molly's EMD03 plate

I was looking at some of the stamping manicures people had done using Emily de Molly's plate EDM03, and I saw that Bettina's Nails had done a pretty cool version where she'd double-stamped over UV polish. It looked so great, I decided to do a variation.

Coincidentally I was already wearing a UV reactive polish, Illamasqua's Seance. It's a lovely purple polish, great flow, self-leveling, which dries to a slightly satin finish. Adding topcoat brings out the slight silver sparkle in it. Unfortunately I don't have a black light, so no photos of it glowing.


I then stamped in white and black over the purple, although I used two different designs from the plate. And done! I really like the effect, so I'll have to keep it in mind for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment