Tuesday 14 October 2014

Gradient stars

I really wanted to try my hand (so to speak) at another gradient - really pleased with how it turned out! I did multiple coats of the gradient, sponging it three times, and got a much better result.

For this look, I made a gradient using OPI's I Just Can't Copa-cobana, Face of Australia's Some Like It Hot, and Butter London's Pillar Box Red.

I then did some stamping using Lily Allen plate 07, which I'd used in the 31 Day Challenge and loved.

Here's a shot of the gradient - a bit rough without any topcoat:


 And finally, a bonus shot of where I went on holiday this weekend! :) Such lovely weather.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. I love the gradient and the stamping is perfect (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I love this gradient, it turned out so much better than my previous attempts. And so perfect under the stamping!

      Delete