Tuesday 9 September 2014

Emily de Molly EDM08 - 31 Day Challenge - Day 8 - Metallic stamping

I was lucky enough to win a set of Emily de Molly's new stamping plates, and they arrived today! So it was easy to choose what to do for today's challenge - I was so excited to get stuck in to EDM08, with its beautiful ancient Egyptian themed images.


The images stamped very well, with nice crisp transfers. The only image I had a little trouble with was the heiroglyphics, because the lines are so thin, but as you can see with a little care they came up wonderfully as well. I'm impressed because thin lines like this often just come out as a hot mess, but I got a very clean stamp from the image.

I used an unnamed gold polish from Blush-amour, a polish which I was given as a young teenager. It's a bit gloopy but still trucking, and has a nice old gold look to go with the Egyptian theme.




A past manicure that I've done would also fit the challenge well - silver hexagon stud nail armour! Check it out, I really liked that look.


No comments:

Post a Comment