Tuesday 13 September 2016

31 day challenge - animal print

I mixed things up from my usual stamping by using some water decals today. I got them some months ago from Born Pretty Store and have been saving them specifically for this prompt. Peacocks! 



The decals are very colourful and were easy to use - unlike some other decals I've used, these ones were pretty tough and stood up to being shifted around on the nail. The only downside was that the pattern, annoyingly, is not coordinated across the nails. And that offset peacock in the middle? Far too subtle on the nail IMO because it gets lost on the side of your nail.. I like how this mani turned out but I feel that the decal design could be better. Still, I'm happy with them.

1 comment:

  1. Those decals are awesome! I love the idea to do peacock nails for an animal print. The way the single peacock extends over all the nails is a really cool look.

    ReplyDelete