Monday 5 September 2016

31 day challenge - blue

WYI though about doing water themed nails but decided to take to the skies instead! I stamped with Messy Mansion plate 35 over Sally Hansen Water Color using white Mundo de Unas polish and a clear jelly stamped from Born Pretty Store. I have a love/hate relationship with the stamper - so much harder to use than the silicon ones, but when it works the precision is fantastic. Last time I tried to stamp this cross-nail design it just didn't come out right. As an aside, I love the fluffy clouds on this plate!



(I'm having technical difficulties with the i links sorry, hopefully I'll fix it tomorrow.)

3 comments:

  1. This is a cool look! I love the old fashioned airplane. You did an awesome job lining it all up over your nails. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this - the image is so nicely balanced and the colour is great.

    ReplyDelete