Sunday 11 September 2016

31 day challenge - gradient

I got the order of the day's messed up again (again! Ugh) so I'm posting two today. This year, for the gradient prompt, I was determined to do the "sunset African animals" look. Classic? Cliche? Either way, I I love the warm colours. I think my gradient has improved from last year, and using liquid latex really helped with the clean up.

Polishes:
Revlon Electric
Face of Australia Some Like It Hot
Sephora Private Boudoir
Ciate Hopscotch

Plates:
Born Pretty 16
Bundle Monster BM-XL204


2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun look! I love how the sponging gave your mani some texture; it gives it a painterly effect that looks really cool with the African animals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanksgiving! I do love how much of an art effect it has!

      Delete