Tuesday 3 November 2015

Melbourne Cup nails

Today was the Melbourne Cup, Australia's biggest horse race. I did some nail art to celebrate!

A while back, I ordered some horse themed nail decals from Born Pretty Store, which inexplicably also feature a bunch of Eiffel Tower images. ??? It was so long ago, in fact, that they have now sold out.

I painted my nails white (Face of Australia's Miss Congeniality) and applied the decals to my middle and ring fingers. I was tossing up some ideas for my index and little fingers, and then my Mum suggested doing some yellow roses, since yellow roses are the flower of the Melbourne Cup. I used Born Pretty Store's plate BP25 and stamped two roses using Mundo de Unas's yellow. Finally on my thumb nails I stamped some horses with their riders using Cheeky plate CH34.




The horseshoe is a chocolate my Mum sent me. How lucky am I? :) I also want to show off my great clutch bag which I accessorised with! So cute!





1 comment:

  1. love the yellow flowers :D I like the horses stamping then stickers :)

    ReplyDelete