Saturday 19 September 2015

31 Day Challenge - galaxy

Galaxy nails today! I like that it comes directly after half-moons: very thematic.

I was gathering my polishes for this prompt and I noticed that two of them had food in the title, so I decided to only use colours that were food related. I love having little twists like that when I do my nails, like an inside joke with myself... and now with all of you. :)

I started by painting my nails black with the holo Brain Freeze by Glitter Gal, then used a little piece of sponge to add white (Celestial Cosmetics' Snow Clouds), purple (Ciate's Sugar Plum), pink (Ulta3's Fairy Floss), a dark maroon (Ulta3's Mulberry) and pale green (China Glaze's Re-Fresh Mint).

I finished it off by adding a constellation using a dotting tool and a nail art brush - Leo, my star sign. (Diagram from here.)



No comments:

Post a Comment