Thursday 24 September 2015

31 Day Challenge - inspired by a book

I couldn't resist. For this prompt, I unwrapped my MoYou Pride and Prejudice plate from the Literary collection.

I have mixed feelings about the plate. I love the books, and I love putting writing on my nails. Yet the way the typography is laid out makes it hard to actually get the full line of the quote to fit, and because everything is squished up together, it means you get a lot of excess stamping on your fingers (and even a bit on your nails). And the main image was hard to stamp - it wouldn't fit on one nail, but was laid out in a way that made splitting it challenging.


Anyone else have this plate? How would you fit the text onto your nails?


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, I absolutely love it! I was stoked when they released a plate for it!

      Delete